You have no items in your quotation cart. :-(
Terms and Conditions
1. ExhibitHire (the Company) shall hire Exhibition & Event Displays and Stands, Furniture, Fittings and Accessories to the Customer named on the order form and invoice on the following terms and conditions only.
2. The Customer is solely responsible for the all equipment and hire furniture and is required to insure against all risks including but not limited to full replacement value of items on hire. The period of insurance must include 5 days prior to the first day of the hire period set out on the order form and at least 5 days after its conclusion. Only when all displays and hire furniture has been returned and accepted back by the Company will the hire period be deemed to end.
3. The hire period shall commence on the day set out on the order form/official invoice or the day of delivery whichever is the sooner.
4. The Customer undertakes to keep the all equipment and hired furniture in good order and condition and to return all of them to the Company in such order and condition. In the event of any article being damaged and requiring repair, the Customer will pay the full cost of such repair. If items are damaged beyond repair and require replacement, the Customer will pay the full cost of this replacement. In addition a loss of hire charge not exceeding 12% per day of the retail value of the damaged equipment and furniture will be paid by the Customer should the Company not receive payment within 10 days of the written demand.
5. Prior to commencement of hire the Customer may have to pay a deposit to the Company in the sum specified on the order acknowledgement as security of the performance of the Customer’s obligations hereunder.
6. The Company will endeavour to deliver and collect the Exhibition and Event Displays and furniture at the time indicated by the Customer, but will not be liable for any loss (including indirect contingent or consequential loss) damage costs claims or expenses incurred should any delay or delivery failure due to circumstances beyond its control including but not limited transportation disputes or shortages of labour.
7. It is the duty of the Customer to provide a duly authorised representative at the site to accept the Hire Furniture and Exhibition Materials and to give a written receipt of their safe delivery and shall be precluded from disputing delivery of the hire furniture in good condition and the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the delivery and these conditions.
8. It is the duty of the Customer to provide at the site of hire a duly authorised representative to sign a written confirmation of the items returned to the Company on termination of hire. If the Customer fails to provide for this the Customer will not be permitted to dispute subsequently the number and/or condition of the goods returned to/collected by the Company on termination of hire period not exceeding twelve days.
9. If the Company is due to collect the exhibition equipment and hire furniture it will do so as soon as practicable after the close of the exhibition. Until the Company collects the furniture it remains the responsibility if the Customer.
10. No Liability shall attach to the Company for loss or damage to customers own goods howsoever caused.
11. Fourteen days notice of cancellation is required before hire commencement in writing to the company to avoid a full rate charge for the whole of the hire period. This does not apply to any bespoke work which is undertaken on behalf of the customer. All bespoke work must be paid for in full.
12. At the discretion of the Company a charge of not less than 25% of the total quoted hire charge may be made in respect of cancelled orders. If a cancellation is made after the exhibition & event equipment and hire furniture has been delivered to the site the Customer will be invoiced for the full hire charge.
13. The Customer shall pay the Company the amount set out on the invoice before the payment date specified on the invoice. Should the Company not receive payment in full within this time the Customer shall be liable to pay interest on the Late Payment at 2.5% above the lending rate of Barclays Bank Plc.
14. If any items of hire furniture are not returned by the Customer to the Company at the end of the previously agreed hire period or within 7 days of a written demand from the Company, the Company reserves the right to make a written demand for and the Customer shall pay a compensation payment which is equal to the current replacement retail value of the furniture which has not been returned. In addition a loss of hire charge not exceeding 12% per day of the retail value of the missing furniture or equipment will be paid by the Customer should the Company not receive payment within 10 days of the written demand.
15. The period of hire ends only when each item comprised in the requisition has been accepted in writing by the Company.
16. It is the responsibility of all Customers to ensure that all equipment should be emptied of all personal belongings as no responsibility can be accepted for their safe custody.
17. The Company does not accept any liability for any damage or injury to goods or persons caused by the misuse of the exhibition stands, event props or hire furniture.
18. The Company accepts liability for injury or death to persons arising out of its negligence.
19. The hire charges shown in the Catalogue are for the duration of a single exhibition or event. Longer hire periods and overseas hire arrangements can be negotiated.
20. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all hired electrical goods are connected to the correct power lines.
21. Without prejudice to clause 18 above the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage (including indirect contingent or consequential) cost claims or expenses suffered or incurred by the Customer or by any third party arising out of or in connection with the hire, delivery, use or misuse, non use, collection or return of the hire furniture or any part thereof.
22. Subject to clause 18 above in the event of the Company being found liable whether under the terms of this Agreement or at common law or in any other way for loss damage or injury arising out of the hire furniture the Company’s total liability shall not exceed the total hire charge referred to on the Company’s invoice.
23. Without prejudice to any of its rights the Company may terminate or suspend the hire of furniture to the Customer without notice and recover possessions of the hire furniture and exhibition stands if the Customer: a) is in breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, or b) presents or allows to be present an application for an interim order or a petition for bankruptcy within the meaning of the Insolvency Act 1986 or allowing a levy against the Customer of any distress execution, or c) the Customer enters into or attempts to enter into a composition with creditors or goes into liquidation, or d) a receiver or administrator is appointed in respect of the Customer’s assets or any of them or a meeting whether formal or informal is called of Customer’s creditors.
24. Any waiver by the Company of any breach by the Customer of these terms and conditions is limited to the particular event. No delay to act on a particular breach by the Company shall be deemed to be a waiver.
25. These terms and conditions govern the equipment and hire furniture to the exclusion of any other oral or written agreement. No notification of these terms and conditions shall be effective without the prior written consent of the Company.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed and constructed and shall take effect in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
27. The Company may assign the benefit of its contract with a Customer at any time after giving written notice to the Customer. The Customer may not assign this agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
28. Instructions of the Customer (different from those on the requisition) cannot be carried out, unless given in writing to the Company 14 days prior to action required and accepted by the Company in writing.
29. The Company is only hiring out goods and will under no circumstances sell any items to the Customer.
30. Transport is negotiable according to the venue.
31. The Company reserves the right to alter ranges, specification and prices of any products offered for hire in its catalogue and all are offered for hire subject to availability and the company shall not be bound by any order placed by the Customer until it has notified the Customer in writing of its acceptance.
32. The Company reserves the right without prior warning to make substitutes of a reasonable similar quality for items that are unavailable.
33. For none account customers 100% of the agreed price must be forwarded with the Customer’s order, cheques made payable to Exhibit Hire.
34. Any complaints that may arise must be submitted in writing while this hire furniture is in use at an exhibition/event to ensure that they are fully investigated on site.
35. All dimensions are quoted in millimetres and are approximate.
36. Where the Company, take receipt, store and transport goods to and from site on behalf of Customers, it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure all goods are clearly labelled and fully insured during this period.